sabato 25 agosto 2012

25th of August

The weather continues to make a fuss and to be inclement. But is there somebody who doesn't seem to notice it. My running computer.
Today I went out in the rain and after a huge effort, it had the courage to tell me 'way to go'.
And I explained him exactly which road should take and to go where!
But apart from my running fight I will talk about food that I have had the pleasure of tasting. It is a classic. Various insects.
This is a good parade found the Saphan Hin, Phuket.
The choice is yours.

Il tempo continua a fare i capricci e a essere inclemente.
Ma c'é chi sembra non accorgersene. Il mio computer da corsa.
Oggi sono uscito sotto la pioggia e dopo una fatica immane e umida, ha avuto il coraggio di dirmi 'c'é ancora tanta la strada da fare'.
E io gli ho spiegato esattamente che strada dovesse prendere e per andare dove!
Ma a parte le mie litigate podistiche vi parleró di cibo che ho avuto il piacere di assaggiare. É un classico.
Insetti vari. Eccovene una buona sfilata trovata al mercato di Saphan Hin, a Phuket.
A voi la scelta.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento