martedì 4 settembre 2012

7th of September

Today was last check by Otolaryngologist at the International Hospital. The causes of my snoring now are unknown. We just need to find the remedies!
Waiting for the Professor Pimpun (the name is fun but he is very good) I watched a bit of tv. Then, on leaving, I discovered that a fan of Liverpool had parked his scooter alongside my Manchester United (hired to beat price from Kik, also because it often does not start and I have to push).
We were in England I would have to scarring it! Hooligans!!!

Oggi ultimo controllo dall'otorino all'International Hospital.
Le cause del mio russamento ormai sono note. Bisogna solo scoprirne i rimedi!
In attesa del professore Pimpun (il nome fa ridere ma è molto bravo) ho guardato un po' di tv. Poi, all'uscita, ho scoperto che un tifoso del Liverpool aveva posteggiato il suo scooter a fianco del mio Manchester United (noleggiato a prezzo stracciato da Kik, anche perché spesso non parte e bisogna spingere).
Fossimo in Inghilterra mi toccherebbe sfregiarlo! Hooligans!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento